Friday, March 4, 2011

Damn you hormones!!

Today has been a rough one on me...
CORRECTION...
This week has been a rough one on me...
CORRECTION...
This MONTH has been a rough one on me...

I have been on a roller coaster of emotions this week.  Happy & laughing one minute, screaming the next then breaking down into tears.  I guess I could blame it on a) hormones, b) an upcoming trip in which I will have to travel with a toddler c) the fact that I moved from the office that has been like home to me for the past seven years or d) all of the above.

Good-bye old office, I will miss you...

But during my final drive into work at this particular office, I had my radio tuned to a country station.  I'm not really a country girl but from time to time I like to listen to that type of music.  Well today I didn't know that I would be listening to a song would give me some direction in life.  The song is called Love Like Crazy by Lee Brice.  Here is a snippet of the lyrics I heard this morning that really touch home to me.
Be a best friend, tell the truth
And overuse I love you
Go to work, do your best
Don't outsmart your common sense
Never let your prayin' knees get lazy
And love like crazy
So please excuse me as I kiss my little girl on the head, scratch both dogs on their heads and cuddle up to my husband.  And as I go to sleep tonight I will thank God that this week is finally over and pray that my mood does a complete 180 before Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.